ONCE UPON A TIME...My Maria

 

B.W. STEVENSON  My Maria  (RCA,1973) - Country


     Though best remembered for his hit with the title track, Stevenson had an incredible ear for a song. Several of the tracks on this record were later covered by, and were hits for, other artists. In fact, listen for how closely Three Dog Night copied Stevenson for their hit on "Shambala."

TRACKLIST : My Maria
                       Be My Woman Tonight
                       Sunset Woman
                       A Good Love Is Like A Good Song
                       Grab On Hold Of My Soul
                       Shambala
                       Lucky Touch
                       I Got To Boogie
                       Remember Me
                       Pass This Way

Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

GUITAR WOLF...Joe Perry

LITTLE DRUMMER BOY...Matt Cameron

ONCE UPON A TIME...One Niter